Carmarthenshire County Council Business Rates Relief

Charities and some specific non-profit-making organisations are entitled to 80% ‘Mandatory Relief’ from rates on any non-domestic property which is wholly or mainly used for charitable purposes. We have the power to grant discretionary relief in respect of the remaining 20% or part thereof.

Community Amateur Sports Clubs have been able to apply for 80% mandatory Rates Relief and, where appropriate, additional discretionary relief, providing they have registered their CASC status with the Inland Revenue.

Please click here for more information.