New post: HUTS Wellbeing Development Officer
Primarily based at our premises in Newcastle Emlyn but travel will be expected. HUTS is a charity supporting adults with mental health and learning disabilities.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the HUTS member referral system
- Develop and implement HUTS’ wellbeing activities and programmes
- Initiate and develop a preventative support programme for persons with mental health concerns. This will include a walk in day.
The successful candidate will have:
- A positive attitude to mental health issues
- A minimum of one year’s experience within health, social services or the voluntary sector working with people who have, or are experiencing mental health problems.
- Experience of supervisory management or supervising volunteers
Hours of Work: 35 hours a week 9.00 – 4.30 Monday to Friday.
Salary: £21,565 per annum
Start date: 3rd September 2018
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th July 2018
Application packs available from: firstname.lastname@example.org