Information and Training
WWAMH is involved in a broad range of activities to promote mental health and help ensure that everyone has access to independent and impartial information. We offer:
- Local information on where to get help with mental health problems
- Local Directories of Mental Health Services
- Distribution of newsletters and information
- Facilitation of workshops in schools and with community groups
- A library of leaflets, books and videos
- Access to information, help and advice services in Wales and England
- Organisation of conference and training events
- mental health service users, who are available as trainers in community and statutory sectors
WWAMH deliver free basic mental health awareness training and also Mental Health First Aid training.
Please contact 01267 238367 or email@example.com for more information.
Free Stress Control training is available from the Primary Care Mental Health Team. Please download the leaflet on the service for more information or contact the team on 01269 833368
Page last modified: Fri 23rd November 2012