Advocacy West Wales is an independent user-led charitable organisation providing a Mental Health Advocacy Service. An exciting opportunity have arisen for the continued development of advocacy services and we are looking to recruit the following:
Independent Mental Health Advocate (IMHA)
Based in Carmarthen, primarily to cover Carmarthen and Llanelli ward, occasional cover in Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion may be required. To provide and develop the existing IMHA service.
– Salary scale (NJC 29-32) £24,646 per annum based on full time
– Hours: 37 hours per week including Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
– Post is currently funded until end of November 2015
– Posts are subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
– Own transport is essential.
– The ability to speak welsh is highly desirable.
Closing date: 26-01-15
Interview date: 30-01-15
Full job description and application packs available via our website: www.advocacywestwales.org.uk
or alternatively, email email@example.com
Tel no: 01437 762935