You may or may not be aware that this week is Carers Week! Please find below some links to useful information.
1. Carers Week official website: click here.
2. Carers Wales’ Carers Week Activities 2020: click here.
4. If you have a social media account, there are some handy images and graphics that you can use: click here.
5. Pembrokeshire Carers Information and Support Service asked carers to talk about their role as unpaid carers and their thoughts on the theme of ‘making caring visible’. For videos/podcasts and information about carers services in Pembrokeshire, click here (Hafal Crossroads) or here (Hafal).
Any feedback is welcome. To send feedback or make inquiries about PCISS services, please email PCISS@hafal.org or ring 01437 611002.
7. Finally, the Health and Social Care organisations in West Wales are developing a regional strategy for unpaid carers which will be endorsed by the West Wales Regional Partnership Board. A survey has been based on the three key themes identified by the Welsh Government:
- Identification of carers
- Supporting life alongside caring
- Providing information, advice and assistance (IAA)
Carers, young carers, former carers, organisations supporting carers and others are invited to complete the survey: click here.
The use of Chrome or Firefox network browsers is recommended. The closing date for the survey is Sunday 14 June 2020.