Monday 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Food and mood. Prepare and enjoy a healthy lunch whilst learning how food can affect your mood. 10.30am
Tuesday 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Walking group. Join others for a walk leaving the centre at 10.30am
- Afternoon tea and crafts. 2pm-4pm
- Carers support group. Every second Tuesday. 10.30am -12.00pm
- Hearing voices support group. Every other week. 3pm-4pm
- Have your say. A meeting to share your ideas and views about the Welcome Centre. Please check notices for dates.
Thursday 10.00am – 4.00pm
- My life, Morning Session one. For those who have attended group one, offering a wider variety of activities. 11am-12.30pm
- My life, Session two. Emotional life skills including confidence, assertiveness, and tackling low moods. 1.30pm- 3pm.
Sunday.10.00am – 4.00pm
- Gardening group. Spring/Summer. Join others for some light gardening in the Welcome Centres walled garden.
- History group. Autumn/Winter. Discover and explore local history.
On a weekly basis there may be other activities taking place and the centre may also close on certain days for community activities. Please ask for details, at the centre, by phone or Email.
- Counselling service. Initial assessment and appointment needed, please ask a member of staff for details. Note there is a waiting list for this service.
- Drop-in advocacy. Please contact a member of staff for details
- Support sessions. For those who feel they would benefit from individual support.
Please note: We are closed Wednesday, Friday and Saturday