Health & Well-Being Project Worker Llanelli Mind
12 hours per week
Salary 15,452 FTE pro rata for 12 hrs per week
Contributory auto enrollment pension
Fixed term contract to be extended upon confirmation of funding
Closing Date Wednesday 7th of December 2016
Llanelli Mind offer a wide range of excellent befriending, drop in, therapeutic and employment support services for people with mental health problems throughout Carmarthenshire. Delivered by a small team of dedicated multi skilled workers. We are well established in our field, and have supported local people in need for 30 years.
Llanelli Mind are looking for someone who enjoys working collaboratively and creatively making a difference with people facing mental health challenges within the heart of a local community.
The successful applicant would be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Able to work on Sundays and Mondays, however remain flexible for staff cover.
- Ability to deliver excellent quality support services, which are tailored to meet the individual needs of service users.
- Undertake needs assessments and one to one support.
- Develop and deliver groups and support services.
- Support the Project Manager to ensure that agreed services are developed and delivered in line with all key targets, service level agreements and/or funding requirements.
- Complete all service administration tasks and finance records as required.
- Help collate information to demonstrate that agreed targets have been achieved.
For application pack please email email@example.com