MAP is an independent user-led charitable organisation providing a Mental Health Advocacy Service.
Registered charity no: 1068440
Two exciting opportunities have arisen for the continued development of advocacy services and we are looking to recruit the following:
Independent Mental Health Advocate (IMHA)
Primarily based in Carmarthen but may be required to provide cover in Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion. To provide and develop the existing IMHA service.
Salary scale (NJC 29-32) £10,494 per annum based on 15 hours per week
Part-time: 15 hours per week including Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
Independent Community Advocate, Pembrokeshire:
Applicant should have experience of working in mental health within the Community and have an understanding of the principles of empowerment.
Salary scale NJC 29-30 (£23,175-£23,952)
Part-time: 18.5 hours per week
- Closing date: 22-07-14 / Interview date: 28-07-14
- Initially both posts will be on Fixed Term 6 month’s contract (likely to be extended, subject to funding)
- Both posts are subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
- Own transport is essential.
- The ability to speak welsh is highly desirable.
- We would look favourably at combining both posts for the right candidate.
Full job description and application packs available via:
Tel no: 01437 762935.