Job Title: Monitoring/Administration Officer
Salary Scale: £19,500 gross
25 hours per week pro rata ( this could increase) – Flexible Hours of Working Initially Monday to Friday 9 30 am to 2.30 pm
3 year Fixed Term contract (March 2014 – 2017)
Accountable to: CYCA Management Team & Board
Line Manager: Finance/Play Manager
General Description: This post will have accountability for the effective administration and monitoring of the enterprise and will report directly to the Finance/Play Manager.
- To maintain clear audit trails for orders, deliveries, income & expenditure.
- To oversee the collation of information and to prepare reports.
- To effectively organise all secretarial work connected attend meetings.
- Input and keep up to date with all relevant monitoring and evaluation data
- To work with the Finance/Play Manager and offer administrative support in order for them to carry out enterprise functions.
- Set up and monitor effective monitoring systems.
- Balance monies taken and prepare banking.
- Assist in the administration of general marketing activities of the organisation, include the updating of the Website, and writing copy for various promotional material.
For full details, Download Word Document here – Job-Description-Administrator-Jan-2104