Here are some latest news items from a few very useful sites. Click a headline to open the story in a new Tab or window .More sources of information can be found in our links section.
Mental Health Foundation
- Prevention and localism feature in landmark NHS plan
We're positive about what a new plan proposing a way to save our healthcare system in the UK says.
- Crucial to prioritise infant and parental mental health
We endorse a new report that calls for more investment in perinatal mental health.
- Mindfulness works in Rotherham, Doncaster, Lincolnshire and Manchester!
An NHS trust has been providing patients with access to our online mindfulness course as an intervention for depression and anxiety.
- Alzheimer's Society responds to the new national criteria for social care eligibility
Today the Government has published the final regulations and guidance for the implementation of part one of the Care Act.
- Alzheimer's Society responds to NHS England's Five Year Forward View
NHS England has today published a Five Year Forward View for healthcare in England, setting out why the NHS needs to change and the actions they will take to deliver transformed care for […]
- GPs to be given £55 for every diagnosis of dementia
GPs are to be given £55 for every patient they diagnose with dementia under new plans from NHS England.