Here are some latest news items from a few very useful sites. Click a headline to open the story in a new Tab or window .More sources of information can be found in our links section.
Mental Health Foundation
- Crucial to prioritise infant and parental mental health
We endorse a new report that calls for more investment in perinatal mental health.
- Mindfulness works in Rotherham, Doncaster, Lincolnshire and Manchester!
An NHS trust has been providing patients with access to our online mindfulness course as an intervention for depression and anxiety.
- World Mental Health Day at City Hall
Mental Health Foundation with Victoria Borwick, Sophia Parvizi-Wayne and Amber Van Damat City Hall on World Mental Health Day.
- Alzheimer's Society comment on BBC Week In Week Out programme
The NHS in Wales will grind to a halt unless more is done to help care for dementia patients in the community, says Wales' only Professor of Geriatrics.
- Alzheimer's Society pays tribute to Lynda Bellingham OBE
Actress Lynda Bellingham OBE has died aged 66, her agent has confirmed.
- Sunrise backs Alzheimer's Society's pledge on dementia
Sunrise Senior Living is seeking to improve the understanding of dementia across the UK and dispel the myths surrounding it.