Hywel Dda Mental Health Partnership Board is inviting individual and Carer involvement on the Regional Mental Health Partnership AND the National Individual/Carers Forum by July 31st 2013
Do you want to be involved in ensuring the voice of individuals and carers currently in contact with Mental Health Services in West Wales is heard by Hywel Dda Health Board, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire County Councils and the Welsh Government?
This is your opportunity to:
- Participate on key decision making partnership “Boards”
- Make a difference in helping to monitor the delivery plan for the Mental Health Measure
- Guide and inform decision makers on individual and carer needs at local and national levels
- Participate in representing local groups at national level help get the message back to people in local areas
There are three places for participation available and people:
- Will need to go through an open recruitment process
- Currently receiving mental health services and/or carers are encouraged to apply
- Will attend 4 local meetings and 3 national meetings annually
- Be paid out of pocket expenses and travel costs
Do you want to be involved in ensuring the voice of individuals and carers currently in contact with Mental Health Services in West Wales is heard by Hywel Dda HB Health Board, Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire, and Ceredigion County Councils and the Welsh Government?
Are you interested? Ring WWAMH on 01267 238367 and speak with Angie Darlington or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information