Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is a Welsh Assembly Government approved course, which provides an overview of common mental health problems, causes, symptoms and treatments.
This free 2 day course will teach you to:
- Give initial help to someone experiencing a mental health problem
- Deal with a crisis situation or the first signs of someone developing mental health problems
- Guide people towards appropriate help.
The training will be delivered three times throughout the year. Places are limited so please contact me as soon as possible if you would tramadol online like to attend.
The course will be run on the following dates:
- Tuesday 21st June, Weds 22nd June 2011 10-5pm Hafal Offices, 8-10 Woods Row, Carmarthen
- Tuesday 9th and Weds 10th August 2011 10-5pm The Mount, 18 Queen Street, Carmarthen
- Weds 19th and Thursday 20th October 2011 10-5pm The Mount, 18 Queen Street, Carmarthen
For more information, or to book a place, please contact
Angie Darlington at WWAMH on 01267 238367
For more information about the course: